VANISH is a highly effective, economical and BIODEGRADABLE remover for bare brick, stone and masonry applications.
VANISH will remove all types of paints from porous stone and concrete surfaces including cinderblock, split face block and exposed aggregate. Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite, and marble), stainless steel, trees, plastics and playground equipment.
Uses include the removal of thicker acrylic paints, paint spills and larger tags sprayed up with a fire extinguisher or super soaker. Also recommended for the removal of unwanted, old, or vandalized murals.
Alternative uses include removal of adhesive from carpet and tile floors and the removal of sealants and graffiti coatings which have deteriorated with age.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Virtually odorless and non toxic.
- Stays wetter longer ensuring maximum dwell time, making it ideal for hot weather removals.
- Easily rinsed with a small pressure washer requiring very little rinsing water. (Any resultant run off is a readily biodegradable gray water soap which can be left to biodegrade, recycled or further diluted for use in gardens etc.)
- No shadows, no damage, no harsh scrubbing required.
- Safe and effective for removals on asphalt /bitumen roads, as it will not affect the bitumen.