Specifically designed for sensitive, historic and important buildings to remove graffiti from stonework, brickwork and masonry without damage.
This product is effective first time every time and requires very low pressure to remove softened graffiti from the surface. Importantly, HERITAGE REMOVER will rinse very easily to avoid the presence of insoluble salts being left on the masonry.
Will remove all types of spray can paints from porous stone and concrete surfaces, including cinderblock, split face block and exposed aggregate. Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite, marble, and terrazzo).
Also highly effective on some painted and coated surfaces such as signs as well as stainless steel, trees and most plastics.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast acting penetrating formula encapsulates and dissolves spray can and other stains from behind as well as the front.
- Easily rinsed with a small pressure washer requiring very little rinsing water. Any resultant run off is a readily biodegradable gray water soap which can be left to biodegrade. Recycled or further diluted for use in gardens etc.
- No shadows, no damage, no harsh scrubbing required.
- Pleasant smelling and non toxic.
- Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite and marble), stainless steel, trees, plastics and playground equipment.
- May be used on painted surfaces as well as natural surfaces.